Upload Your Plans
The best way to obtain a quote is to upload your floor plans and one of our friendly estimators will email you back with a firm quote. You can also email you plans directly to our estimators at quotes [at] comfortheat.com.au
What we require to quote;
- Floor Plan of the Area - Architectural plans are preferred but hand drawn plans are totally fine too. Plans does not have to be drawn to scale providing all measurement have been marked on the floor plan. Real estate floor plans are little use to us as they are areas estimates.
- Supply and Installation or Supply Only Kit - Our complete product range can be installed by our inhouse installation team or is available as a DIY kit shipped to you. Let us know what type of quote you require.
- Electric or Hydronic - If you are not sure, read through our interactive Product Finder to see what system suits your project.
- Vanity Wall Hung - Let us know if your vanity is wall hung in bathrooms.
- Thermostat Location - If you know where it is, mark it with an T on your plan.
- Site Address - We will always ask for the site address when quoting, it’s how we file.