DIY HYDRONIC FLOOR HEATING KITS
The full range of Comfort Heat hydronic floor heating systems are available in DIY kits for you or your builder to install. Hydronic underfloor heating kits include all hydronic specific components to complete a finished system, excluding standard plumbing materials such as lagging, saddles and copper that can be purchased from plumbing suppliers.
All kits come packaged with detailed installation diagrams and instructions, custom designed for your area.
Hydronic DIY Floor Heating Kits
DIY KIT INCLUSIONS
- Heat Source as required [i.e boiler/heat pump]
- REHAU PEX hydronic heating pipe
- Pumps and filters
- System fill kit
- Water Treatment
- Retaining Mesh/Cable Ties/Strip [as required]
- Pipe Design Layout
- Plumbing schematic
- Electrical schematic
- Installation instructions
- Client operational manual
- Electronic wall thermostat MWD5 with floor/air sensor
STAGE YOUR KIT
We know construction takes many months, even years to complete and there is no need having materials sitting around on site or worse being damaged. Ask us about purchasing a DIY kit in stages.
- Stage 1 - All components needed for the slab/screed pour only. i.e pipe/manifold
- Stage 2 - Remaining operational components i.e pumps/control and heat source.
Comfort Heat DIY kits are efficient and designed to fulfill the clients’ heating requirements. Kits are available including a range of heat sources and custom designed to suit individual needs, no two kits are the same. All hydronic underfloor heating kits include a full design manual, operational manual, installation guide, custom schematics and tele support.
All hydronic underfloor heating kits are packaged with a detailed installation guide and step by step instructions on how to install your system. Exclusive to Comfort Heat, you also receive a start to finish pipe design layout. Comfort Heat must be informed of any expansion joints in the slab.
You require a licenced electrician to provide power, install conduits and connect the thermostat to complete your system. All floor heating electrical requirements are supplied for your electrician.
- Standard plumbing and electrical components are not included the hydronic kit
- Licenced electrician required for final connections
- Licenced plumber required for final connections